Manga/Anime Poisoning?

S

Sorayoushi

Is manga or anime really poisoning? What is so bad about manga or anime? They are just stories told with japanese art. Is the story bad or the art? I want to know what do you think.

S

Sorayoushi

Well, I know two people who told me that manga was poisoning the mind... but i really don't know why. One of those people said that it was the plot that was very unoriginal- action stories revolve around the only hero thingy? i don't know about why the other one said so. Maybe because of obsession?

I dont think it poisons the mind more than any other comic book...

I think you would be better off asking them to explain themselves more than asking us... I don't think its a very widely held view that anime poisons the mind...

M

mysticangel

anime/manga poisoning the mind? never -- now the real question would be what has poisoned their mind to suggest that anime/manga is mind poisoning.

-------

and just to get it straight not all anime/manga revolves around the hero thingy

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well, I've seen people with extreme cases of anime addiction . . . and it's damn frightening. They usually don't think they are either, but whatever. I don't see it as poisoning as any other media medium such as american cartoons or movies, I just think it's amazing how much freakin' anime apparel they sell in Hot Topic . . . and that people buy it.