• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mandela's relative killed in car accident

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Oh my God, I feel so sorry for that little girl.
She even had her birthday a few days ago without knowing about her death day coming soon after.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yeah, what a horrible timing.

Imagine his family might even associate the WC now with the ggdaughter's tragedy. I heard they're charging the driver with homicide too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I posted this in the World Cup thread, well I didn't give a source.

None the less this is tragic news, Mandela was suppose to be in attendence for the match between Mexico and South Africa and now this happen.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Yeah, what a horrible timing.

Imagine his family might even associate the WC now with the ggdaughter's tragedy. I heard they're charging the driver with homicide too.
Well, that's a bit obvious cos she is from the Mandela side of the family. If that bus driver is going to be charged, so should other thousands around the world.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Mandela relative killed after World Cup concert - International Football - Yahoo! Sports

This is unbelievable and a terrible way to start things in South Africa.

Thoughts and prayers with the Mandela family.
It is absolutely amazing how pain somehow manages to disrupt moments of joy! This minute you're happy ...next minute you're sad! This is a terrible misfortune for the Mandella family and my prayers are with them.