Man you guys were busy

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by kiwi, May 19, 2008.

1. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

So I'm barely on for 2 days over the weekend, and I come back and don't think I'm going to have the time to catch up on all the threads that were made. I think this is the busiest weekend I've seen since I joined.

icegoat63 and Jakey-D like this.

2. Rhodie_Anders

Rhodie_Anders Registered Member

Then that means there's no more leaving. You need to catch up on these threads like I need to catch up on my homework :eek:

Major likes this.
  3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'm here for a while almost every day and I still can't keep up with everything anymore. About a year ago I'd check this place once every few days and I'd be lucky to find 15 new posts to read. :lol:

Vegito728 likes this.
  4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I never am able to catch up on the threads. I'd have to sit here all day to be able to do that and I don't have time. I'll skim through what grabs, hit the mark all threads read or something and then be left with a page of something still!

Major likes this.
  5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm here a big amount of time and I can't catch up either, lol. I even started unsubscribing to some threads.

Major likes this.
  6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I never try to read all the threads, but I doubt i'll even make it through reading the thread titles for all the ones that have new posts to see if I care to read them.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I hardly visit the site much on the w/es. I am on mostly during the workday.

To be honest I find the site extremely slow during the work day. It's really just jeanie, angel, and myself with a few other people posting who live in different time zones.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Until around Feburary I read every post that was ever made here. Now I barely get to read 1/4 of them.