Man with horns tries to kill Landlady

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Bubbles, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

2. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Sick, sick fellow......a possible psycho in the making!

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I was actually more interested in seeing a picture of these horns than I was about the news story. Is that bad?

I am also disappointed that this story did not include a picture.

4. Puck

Puck Registered Member

I was intrigued enough to look up horns on people one day.

Don't do it.
    It freaked me out.

This guy must have had a lot of money to get all the procedures done that the article said he would have required...

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I remember seeing somebody with implanted spikes on his head. His spikes were removable (screw), though, so he could sleep comfortably without poking his wife or injuring himself.

I always wondered what would happen if these people with body modifications went to jail. Do they put them in isolation until they get out, 'cuz some of these mods can't be removed.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I was really, really hoping for a picture.

It's just your average random murder without pics!

7. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

What a looker..... NOT!!!! :shocked: He must be a real catch at the Blue Oyster.....:lol:

8. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Those aren't horns, those are just... bumps. He looks like something out of a sci-fi movie.

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I will never understand the horns deal.. The ones just under the skin or the ones like Vilky mentioned.. I mean, I have tattoos, I have piercings, but that is just something I could never do.

I always see these people and think "wow, they would look decent if they didn't have the horns or what not."