Man to have baby with his lover grandmother

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A 72-year-old US grandmother is having an incestuous affair with her own grandson and the pair are set to have a baby. Pearl Carter, from Indiana, shocked family and friends after beginning a bizarre relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey, The Sun reported.
She is now using her pension to pay $54,000 to a surrogate mother so they can have a child, said reports in New Zealand's New Idea magazine.
More: Man to have baby with his lover grandmother Pearl Carter | News.com.au

This is just so weird, I don't see how people do this kind of thing.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Both of them are disgusting!!!
I can't believe such thing happened!!!!!!!
------
Also, 72 y.o. pregnant?
*rolls eyes*

poor child.

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I saw this somewhere else briefly. And by briefly, I mean I read the title, some of the text, and then my mouth started to instinctively eat my own face off.

Seriously, there is not enough bleach in the world to remove those images from my mind.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Futurama, anyone?

That is pretty sick, and I feel sorry for the kid. His mom will also be his great grandmother.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Isn't incest against the law?

Also, how does that lady even have any eggs left to fertilize in a surrogate anyway? Something tells me that her eggs have probably dried up quite a long time ago.

I wonder how their family is responding to all of this.

BigBob

Registered Member
To each his own.

I can honestly say this is something that A, I would never do because she related, and B, she is under 85 so it just cant be touched.