• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man Tazed for Naked Marriage proposal at wrong house

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
He showed up at the wrong house to propose in the nude to his girlfriend. The police was called by residents because they saw him getting naked in the front yard. The cops tazed him because he spit on them after threatening to head butt them.

Who in their right mind goes to someones house, takes off their cloths in the front yard so they can propose?

Florida man Tasered after naked marriage proposal at wrong house | The Raw Story

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
(I can't click on links, so haven't read the story)

How in the world does he not know where she lives?? If you love someone that much to propose to them, especially in the altogether...then shouldn't you know which house they reside in?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That is strange, I think I would be 100% sure of where someone lived that I wanted to marry.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I was going to say I felt kinda bad for him, but when he spit on them and threatened to headbutt them? WTF?

At first I thought he was stupid but honestly mistaken. Now I have to wonder if he was on something

dDave

V.I.P.
How do you get the wrong house? :lol:

You have no business proposing if you can't locate her house!

I laughed so hard when I read this thread title.