• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man stabbed, beheaded on Manitoba bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Beheaded man identified

I know this is pretty old news, but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the story. It's very rare that something like this happens in Canada. So it's pretty big news.

I don't know how someone could ever do that to another human being. It's just awful.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It just makes you wonder what the fuck is wrong with people these days. All I want to know is why. Why would you just start carving a guy up? What's the motivation?

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
My mom told me about it like a week ago because she heard it on the radio.

Really, really, disturbing. I've also seen reports saying he acted like a "robot" and was very emotionless.

I'm very glad I wasn't on that bus. That would have been very scary and very disturbing.

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
thats insane. was the man a lunatic? it said he acted with no emotion. thats just plain creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.