• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man sets gas pump on fire trying to kill spider.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who in their right mind tries to kill a spider on a gas pump with a lighter. I think they need to add a little more to that no smoking sign. Like no flames, fire or static electricity.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/24780872-story

I think my fear of setting a pump on fire would outweigh my fear of spiders. Especially when a foot will do the job.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Lmao! Yeah nobody can fix stupid! That dude really lucked that it wasnt an older pump and didnt explode. It coulda been a massively epic disaster and all over a spider?
That dude totally is a spider terrorist! He needs anger management before he kills more innocent spiders. Spiders are cool!

EDIT - Btw I think we know who the insurance company will hit first. Especially with a vid of him using a lighter.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I should correct myself here, the spider was on his gas tank not the pump.