Man sets fire to house because of late dinner!!!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
You know I won't be surprised if the story was: guy comes home, no dinner set yet, argues with the wife, wife says "if you treat me like shit then you just lost yourself a cook", then walks out (thus at the neighbor's), hungry guy decides he doesn't need his wife, attempts to cook, end up burning the house. :)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
You know I won't be surprised if the story was: guy comes home, no dinner set yet, argues with the wife, wife says "if you treat me like shit then you just lost yourself a cook", then walks out (thus at the neighbor's), hungry guy decides he doesn't need his wife, attempts to cook, end up burning the house. :)

LMAO!!! I really hope that was the turn of events!! Although if thats the case he shouldn't be in jail...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
maybe he just tried to cook something for himself and failed miserably.
This comment on the site made me laugh :lol:

On a serious note, people like him have some mental illness and need to go to psychiatry.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
hungry guy decides he doesn't need his wife, attempts to cook, end up burning the house. :)
lol, i agree too! "you're honor, the police said they smelled gasoline. i was just trying to get the grill started.''

with the house on fire, its an all you can eat because everything in the fridge would be cooked.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Unfortunately, someone who pushes away his wife because of uncooked dinner wouldn't be someone who'd ever admit to simply failing in the kitchen to the point of stupidly burning the house. Burning the kitchen in rage is more macho...

Wade8813

Registered Member
Yeah, but usually people who try to be macho draw the line at Complete Moron. They're willing to do Fairly Stupid, or even Surprisingly Dumb, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

There are tons of more effective ways to get back at someone that don't involve burning down your own house.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
"A hungry man is a angry man"
This was true for this fellow....he blew a couple of fuses setting his own house on fire! Crazy fellow! Mad!!!

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I can totally relate. When my mother doesn't cook food or tells me that it will be ready in one hour, I feel like I'm about to explode.

anmracing

Registered Member
I can totally relate. When my mother doesn't cook food or tells me that it will be ready in one hour, I feel like I'm about to explode.
ROFLMFAO!!!!

At least now he'll be getting his meals on time at the taxpayers expense...... The Obama regime will put this POS on the socialized medical so the taxpayers can pay for his anger management treatment too....