man school sucks

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by BigBlue, Sep 7, 2006.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

first im new, I have friends there because I knew them before but I dont like to talk to them all that much.. secondly they fucked up my classes, I have world history sheltered!!! a freaking retard class with people that bearly speak a word of english, and im suppost to be in regular US history or AP, then I have computer concepts sheltered just for credits, and its another retard class with non english speakers again! then I go to the counselor's office and wait in this long ass line to get my schedule changed, I finnally get to go in and she says "dont get comfortable, you have to wait for me to call you up." man what a bitch shes the one who fucked up my schedule in the first place...
    then I was late to school on top of that because zero period starts at 7 am...

geeez I hate my new school.. arg

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Well if it makes you feel any better, my school has been perfectly fine so far. Besides the fact that it's boring.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

zero period? LOL

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

My school tried to put my elective as "History of Rock and Roll" pretty bitchin', but i'm not one for classic rock and Journalism was available.

Eh pretty good for me. Schedule change means we have 3-4 classes a day, and on Wednesdays school doesn't start till 9:40

Kaz

5. Mecha

Mecha Guest

What is the nature of this new abomination?

~Mecha

6. BigBlue

its a period before first :( I dont know if you guys ever heard of it but my school has it and my counselor gave me it, bitch

7. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

LOL @ zero period

We have a "homeroom" period, but no zero lol

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

LMAO.

what the hell do you do in "period ZERO"

hahahaha oh man...the thought is so funny

9. BigBlue

its a full class like 45 min I think, its my geometry class, and yea I suck at math.

10. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Lol, I could just see someone like "Sorry I can't talk I'm on my way to zero period" right now... hah