• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man pretended to be a cop to get discounted doughnuts

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Authorities say an armed Florida man tried twice to impersonate a police officer to get discounted doughnuts.

Armed Florida man pretended to be a cop twice to get discounted doughnuts, deputies say | The Raw Story
What a idiot to pretend to be a cop just to get discounted doughnuts. He acted tough to the employee but when cops caught him he started crying like a baby. I agree he made a mistake but he knew that to begin with just chose to do it anyway.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
There are worse things people can do. Oh, say like impersonating cops and raping people in their homes.

Still though, pretty desperate and lame.

dDave

V.I.P.
The things people will do for the most useless things... Honestly, is it worth the effort of pretending to be a cop just to get a discount on donuts?

All of these cop impersonators are really making fools of themselves and/or giving cops a bad name. I hope they really crack down on this so people stop doing it.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree idi there is much worse things people could do and they do. I'm not saying its the case here but sometimes, not always, people have done much more than what they were arrested for.

I have no idea Dave why anyone would go to so much trouble for a discount on donuts. Really doesn't make sense to me. The man obviously didn't think things through.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Surely the guy has a screw loose? I just don't get going to that much trouble (and potentially getting into trouble which is what happened here) just to get a discount on donuts! Seriously, dude, use your brain for more useful purposes! Yeesh.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I agree. If I was going through this much trouble and risking getting into so much trouble, I at least want the doughnut for free. :lick: