Man Opens Fire in a Church

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Doc, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

He's in custody. He's guaranteed to not make many friends in jail considering he probably injured or killed kids as well in his retarded idea.

Hopefully he gets the worst case scenario sentence and rots in jail for the rest of his life.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Is it a non capital punishment state?

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Kansas doesn't execute very often, but, they do have a death penalty.

They haven't used it since 1976 though. This guy will most likely need a good chastity belt and some muscles pretty quickly or he's going to be passed around the prison in short order.

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I don't understand things like this. :confused: it makes me so sad to hear.

it's not the first time that someone has shot up a church though, I remember about a year or so ago, that guy in texas that shot a bunch of poeple in a church meeting, I think he killed 5 or six people. not really sure on the numbers though, but I do remember the story

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

If your mental state has crumbled to the point that shooting anyone seems like a viable option, then I guess your not going to ponder the right or wrong of going into a church and doing it. :shake:
    All the psyche classes in the world will never help me to understand people like this. :confused: