Man Marries Dog

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Bubbles, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

So, this douchebag killed two poor dogs and hung them for display from a tree. When things started going bad for him, he decided he was cursed by the two canines he had killed. So, what does he do to atone for his sins? Have a look for yourself.

Man in India Marries Dog to Atone for Stoning to Death Mating Canines - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

That man is the epitome of douchebaggery (if that's a word) for killing dogs, but his bride is just adorable!

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Seriously.. what the fuck? There's no way that any bit of this situation should be acceptable. What a lunatic.

3. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

Err, how did he think dogs reproduced?

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

To think people thought the same about homosexuals 100 years ago... you never know, this could be a new trend. Bestiality rights :rolleyes:

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, because we have the same communications and special barriers with dogs that we have with gays and lesbians. No offense Pro, but sometimes you really need to think before posting stuff like this, it's ridiculously irrational and probably pretty offensive to the gay and lesbian users we have here. Not to mention the whole slippery slope argument of allowing gays to marry leading to people marrying animals thing is older than the hills. Come on man, I know you can do better than this.

This is also a man from a rural and very spiritual culture, to him this probably makes sense. I don't think it makes him a "douchebag" but more "clueless" and "blinded by faith". Marrying a dog isn't going to appease any canine deities most likely, but to people like him, it may.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh great. I remember arguing with my ex-father in law about gay rights and why shouldn't they get married...and he used this as his slippery slope argument. I laughed in his face. Now him, and fucked up fanatic people like him are going to use this as an example.

Way to go, douchebag.

7. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

What the.........
    Seriously? This is not only weird/strange but totally absurd!

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

We've probably all heard of weirder rituals performed outside of the Western world that also make absolutely no sense to us. Obviously to us there is no sense in this whatsoever and it sounds seriously creepy but hey, different strokes/cultures. As long as the dog is okay. Idiot for killing the 2 dogs in the first place, though.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  9. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I meant he's a douchebag for killing 2 innocent dogs and then hanging them from a tree, not for his beliefs or marrying the dog.