• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man kills wife on honeymoon

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I honestly don't get this. This guy, who is a millionaire, has his wife murdered on their honeymoon. What could his motive possibly be? If he is a millionaire it surely could not have been for money? But then, if he hated her enough to want her dead, why marry her? I just don't understand why people do these things.

Shrien Dewani arrested in London - Times LIVE

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I agree,

I guess I understand more now why people dont believe in marriage.

Maybe she was cheating or something? Maybe he just wanted drama....

konboye

Registered Member
Well, some real mystery right there...

How could you kill a woman that good looking? They were married already, whatever it was, they could have worked it out. Doesn't make sense at all.

I mean, it was premeditated, planned but poorly executed. Somebody has to come out with some more details.

Dabs

Registered Member
We had a similiar story here in the states.
A couple went off somewhere to scuba dive on their honeymoon......and the guy claims his wife drowned.
He was arrested just a few days ago, and now he is being transferred to the state where he is originally from, Alabama I believe.
Somebody supposedly took a photo of this guy underwater, and in the background, you could see the lifeless body of another person.
He claims he tried to save her...authorities claim different....to make it short, it seems he killed his own wife, on their honeymoon.
He wasn't a millionaire tho, like in the OP's story...but why??...why marry someone if you don't love them??
And can you determine you no longer love them in just a few short days??....especially enough to kill them??

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
We had a similiar story here in the states.
A couple went off somewhere to scuba dive on their honeymoon......and the guy claims his wife drowned.
He was arrested just a few days ago, and now he is being transferred to the state where he is originally from, Alabama I believe.
Somebody supposedly took a photo of this guy underwater, and in the background, you could see the lifeless body of another person.
He claims he tried to save her...authorities claim different....to make it short, it seems he killed his own wife, on their honeymoon.
He wasn't a millionaire tho, like in the OP's story...but why??...why marry someone if you don't love them??
And can you determine you no longer love them in just a few short days??....especially enough to kill them??
I read about this story in one of my diving magazines actually. It was quite brutal and he very nearly got away with it. I think there was talk of money being a motive in this case though.

The mind boggles. :shake:

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I heard he was worried about her leaving him, so maybe she was cheating - like someone suggested.

Come to think of it, when it first came up in the news i thought i was weird that they shoved him out of the car and took his wife, only to kill her later; surely you'd kill him too, right?

Dabs

Registered Member
I read about this story in one of my diving magazines actually. It was quite brutal and he very nearly got away with it. I think there was talk of money being a motive in this case though.

The mind boggles. :shake:
Yes it does boggle the mind..and I think you are right about the money part...seems like he purchased a large life insurance policy on his wife.
So I wonder if that means...he never loved her in the first place??...just used her to get a large windfall!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Maybe he found out she cheated on him and he decided to take revenge on their honeymoon.