Man Kills Wife for Changing Facebook Status to Single

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by BigBob, Jan 23, 2009.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

FOXNews.com - Man Kills Wife for Changing Facebook Status to 'Single' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

2. kerrynyc

kerrynyc Registered Member

that is crazy... people like that should be institutionalized. that guy had some serious mental health issues for sure. it's such a shame that he took her life.

3. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

That's kind of funny. Of course, its sick, but I'm also sadistic sometimes. Someone overreacted a little.

Sorry, I can't take this topic seriously.

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

And here I thought facebook was just for booty calls according to the new trailer of that one movie.

5. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

Someone will probably say something along the lines of "do you still not support the death penalty?", but the fact is he tried to kill himself anyway, and you would only be helping the man.

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Relationship status is serious buisness.. One day people will learn.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

That's a perfectly reasonable reaction... :-/

What a psycho.

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I can't wait for the anti-Facebook lawsuit to rear its ugly head this time.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Nah, it's "If the wife had a gun..." line.

Anyway, it's both ridiculous and frightening how people are affected by internet these days. Who'd have thought a single click of a status bar could kill you.

10. KiethBlackLion

KiethBlackLion Registered Member

Behold, the power of "status". We must kneel before "status" and never forget that we are merely the buzzing of flies to the great and powerful "status".

My guess is, this guy had a history of being a little on the violent side towards his wife.