• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man injured after lighting fireworks in butt

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A 23-year-old man in New Zealand suffered serious injuries on Saturday after he set off a firework between his buttocks.
“It appears a party was in full progress when a young male decided to place a firework between the cheeks of his bottom and light it,” Senior Sergeant Garry Smith told The New Zealand Herald.

New Zealand man hospitalized after lighting fireworks in butt

This is so funny I just had to share it with you. How drunk do you have to be to use your ass as a launch pad?

Iris

rainbow 11!
LOL i am not surprised to read that it was a dude in new zealand. NZ and AU are crazy mother fuckers, so it seems. that's hilarious. i'm glad he is okay aside from a few serious burns (i know it said serious, but it didn't seem deadly so that is good)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I thought this happened at a football match with one of my teams, different story then! Absolute retard, and he did it to show his mates a good time..

Surely they've got other entertainment?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Sounds like he was copying Jackass, even though that is really old. This is why they tell you not to try crazy shit at home.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I don't think I could ever be drunk enough to try anything like this. I never even liked watching this Jackass shows and would never even think to do something similar to them.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
KSpice that was so funny. Probably did go off a lot like that, no pun intended.lol All it takes is a lot of alcohol and people become so brave and stupid. There's no way I could get that drunk. I would pass out long before I got to the point I would be willing to try something like this.