• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man, I wish ______ was still around.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Post nostalgia about members you wish we still had around.

Man, I wish Ant On A Log was still around.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
I wish that Mare Tranquility was still active. She brought a unique perspective to our discussions on sexuality, as well as other sensitive topics.

Hoosier.

Malificus

Likes snow
Barfootboards for me. I liked him a lot

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish Scott Mcgrady was still here because he was a great poster in the basketball section, always started new threads, and replied to a lot of threads in the basketball section.

Side Note: Please explain why you wish that member was still here, don't just post a username.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Man, I wish InTheNet was still around.

Because I could laugh my ass off to his "Jesus" stories.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Man, I was Mysticangel was still around.

I use to love looking at Mystic's artwork and posts because they were always a refresher from our time of sports sigs all the time. But Mystic just disappeared after the site restarted again, that was a wonderful member lost.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I wish lilbballfrk was still here. She was one of the few original ladies on this site. She was a pretty energetic poster too.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Oh man, there are so many, but I think I'd have to go with mystic angel. I agree with Kyo totally, mystic was an awesome poster.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I wish Mystic and Mare were still around. x.x; I loved reading Mare's discussions in MD and Mystic was pretty cool.

Blur

iPimp
I wish SenatorB was still posting and modding. He was always cool and was always a staple member. I still see him around some but not really much of anything...