• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man i need a good idea....... any suggestions

nani1987

Registered Member
Hey everyone, ok I know this is asking alot since we all do ebay auction, since due to my recent robbery of my life... yesterday.... some knows the details.. does anyone have any ideas I can do that will help me regain my money back in my bank acct.... I know bids will help on my current auctions but so far 7 days to go... maybe i am expecting too much out of them.
I don't know what else to do... I was thinking of doing a paint of the pope to go along with the pope mobile map..........what do you all think on that one.?
heck that would be an original.. I can draw and paint......... when I feel up to it.... what do you all think or have anyother suggestions..........

nani

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Wish I could help you out. It's tough coming up with ideas, especially ones that will provide a profit after you pay the listing fees.

nani1987

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Wish I could help you out. It's tough coming up with ideas, especially ones that will provide a profit after you pay the listing fees.
THANKS as i said it is asking alot........i am sure if someone gets an idea they will use it first... what do you think on the pope painting along with the auction it is like 3 in one auction map, painting, and advertising... 3 for one special lol..........think that might work... I listed it on my auction that i am doing it so look for it when I am done i will be posting the pic on it....nani

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Well it's certainly worth a try, expecially with all the publicity for the Popemobile. It can't hurt.

nani1987

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Nani, I have an idea for you... PM me.
I added you to my aol im so you can pm if you click on my aol logo i guess..
curious. my aol is turnned on...........lol finally.

wolvergambit said:
Well it's certainly worth a try, expecially with all the publicity for the Popemobile. It can't hurt.

very true, I started it so far I should be done with it by tonite so I can take a picturce of it... i already added it to the auction.... thanks

Last edited: