• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man I am wondering if I should pull my VSmystery auction.

nani1987

Registered Member
Man I was on a roll for a bit now I am wondering if I should pull my auction and revise it... what do you all think..... it has some bids about 45 and 3000k hits and about 45 watchers... I am hopeing to get more for what it is at now.. I have over 3 items worth over 1000k and a few others worth less and another item that can be worth alot more.... I am even throwing in $500 dollars along with it... but I am wondering if I should relist it and revise it to show a little more........... what you think???? Nani

TGirl

Registered Member
hahhahaha that was a good way of "PLUGGING" yourself.....sorry I have to giggle!!!
Well I am sure that if you have all that in it you will sell it for what it is worth...you have 8 days...relax...the fun is at the end anyway!!!

if you want there is ways of adding more pictures to your auction and more hints....but remember it went over $500.00 only cuz they knew at least they would get there money back because they see the money....but give more hints.....
I myself never pull a auction...scared no one will come back next time, cuz they think it might happen again!!

but that is just me.....My stuffed toys started out some of them with reserves...one was 400.00 and it still got the hits and bids....