• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man hides in back seat of van and surprises mom and her kids with a knife

Iris

rainbow 11!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
She must of been a fairly strong woman to of done that but when you kids are at risk I imagine you find strength you never knew you had.

I laughed at the part where she punched him but I'll never know how she managed to dial 911 while fighting with him. All I can say is good for her.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's a spectacular showing of courage. I wish all people were willing to take those extra steps to protect those closest to them. Great for her.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This woman is clearly a badass. I can't say I'd be able to do the same thing but I guess when you're faced with danger you emotions and instincts take over.

dDave

V.I.P.
Mother Protects Kids From Carjacker: 'I Told Him He Messed With The Wrong Witch' - ABC News

The mom grabbed the knife, punched the dude in the face and demanded he get out of the car. then she ran him over. that's awesome. I'd totally shake her hand. That's totally badass.

She also ran into a telephone pole hoping he'd fly through the wind shield.
That's not something you hear about every day. Wow, kind of impressive.

I'm not so sure about intentionally crashing a car when your children are inside.

Some moms are willing to do anything to protect their children. I think it shows exceptional quality as a mother and shows that she is willing to do what it takes to protect her kids.

This could have just as easily been a story about a murder.

Awesome that she ran him over by the way :lol:.