• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man gasses kids on Fathers' day.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
After picking up his daughter Amy and son Owen for a weekend access visit, he told his wife: 'I've left you a present. I'll make the papers, just you watch.

He then drove his Land Rover to a country lane and attached a hose to the exhaust pipe, feeding it through the window before leaving the engine running.
'I've left you a present': Message from husband who 'gassed his children' on Father's Day | Mail Online

He was going through a divorce with his wife and decided that he could get revenge on her by offing his two children? Sick. People like this deserve to go to jail and rot until the Sun engulfs the Earth.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I don't understand how anyone could do this. Seriously, there has to be something horribly wrong with a person to kill a child, let alone their own children.

Iris

rainbow 11!
This sickens me, absolutely sickens me.

I'm literally in tears right now. :cry:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
What would make someone do that?
Did you read the article or OP? It seems like he wanted to get some kind of revenge on his wife for the divorce or some dispute.

viLky

ykLiv
WOW, I don't even know what to say. Shit. Seriously, if you're life is bad, just go 50 miles in any direction, start a new life and start over. You don't have to become a psycho and kill your own kids. :\

CBNJ

Registered Member
Did you read the article or OP? It seems like he wanted to get some kind of revenge on his wife for the divorce or some dispute.
Yeah, he had a tough divorce and lost his job or something. Still seems like he acted a little crazy, just a little.

"He told one friend: 'I've lost my wife, I've lost my kids and I've lost my job. Now I'm going to lose my house. But I'd rather burn it down than see that bitch get it.'

What a wacko.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
That's just sick! If he showed any of the crazy symptoms while they're married, I am not surprised the wife is divorcing him. He's so selfish. If he can't take the idea of losing the kids, why not just commit suicide himself. Why kill the kids too? Like that is a better option for them? Ugh!

Bananas

Endangered Species
Something must of seriously snapped in his head for someone to take such desperate measures, I highly doubt his actions were in revenge of his ex-wife but more of a prevention to stop those kids existing in 'his eyes' such a cruel world and experencing the pain that he is going through.
Im not defending his actions, killing kids is just plain wrong, but something is seriously wrong with the family law and child custody system if a person can resort to such desperate measures and can see no other alternative but death.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Something must of seriously snapped in his head for someone to take such desperate measures, I highly doubt his actions were in revenge of his ex-wife but more of a prevention to stop those kids existing in 'his eyes' such a cruel world and experencing the pain that he is going through.
I have to disagree. I'm confident that what he did was out of revenge and a desire to make his estranged wife suffer.
Im not defending his actions, killing kids is just plain wrong, but something is seriously wrong with the family law and child custody system if a person can resort to such desperate measures and can see no other alternative but death
Are you saying the "system" should have been able to predict his actions?