• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man Flu is Real

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Man flu is real. At least some scientists are claiming so. Check this out. Does he have 'man flu'? One researcher claims it's for real

So does this officially mean that when a man has the flu, he really does feel what it’s like for a woman to go through labor? 🤧🤕🤒

Impaired

Registered Member

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
No, I do not believe this whole "man flu" thing. I think, as with all things in life, that there are varying degrees of everything. I have been incredibly sick with the flu, and it does not compare to labor. Not even close. I have never heard anyone scream from the flu.
I do agree with Impaired, though. Kidney stones are a REALLY close comparison to labor, the difference being that your kidney stones aren't 6 pounds when you pass them. Let that one sink in a minute. ;)