• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man Finds $250K Lottery Ticket In Jacket

Dragon

V.I.P.
Sometimes I wonder if many of these stories are true. A man discovered he had a winning lottery ticket in his jacket a month and a half after he last wore the jacket. He was checking his ticket and realized that it was a winning ticket.

Man Finds $250K Lottery Ticket In Jacket - Baltimore News Story - WBAL Baltimore

When I buy lottery tickets, I always check it the following day. If I win the lottery, I think I will come out with an elaborate story "Yeah, I took my dog out for a walk one day and was picking up his no. 2 when I noticed that there was a paper in it. I thought it was a receipt or something so I took it home and rinsed it off and it was a lottery ticket. Before I was about to throw it away, I checked the numbers and realized it was a winner!"

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I can believe the story. I think I've bought lottery tickets maybe 5 times my whole life, and each time I've forgotten about them until I happen to come across them again.

CBNJ

Registered Member
Whenever I get lottery tickets, I always check them the day after right away. I can't forget about them because most of the time that's all I'm thinking about.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I've never bought lottery tickets so I don't know if I'd forget about them, but I do like your story if you were to ever win.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I rarely play the lottery but when I do I always keep the ticket in a safe place until the draw.

I've never won anything

starfx6464

Awesome
As a person who's sold thousands of lottery tickets, this story certainly sounds credible to me. In Washington state, our lottery tickets expire 90 days after the draw has occurred. I've had a number of people bring in tickets that were long since expired because they forgot about them.

Turbo

Registered Member
i totally believe it.....hell my friend randomly found $50 in the street. anything is possible.