• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man fakes kidnapping so he can party

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
(KTVI) – A Texas man takes extreme measures to party with his friends. He wanted to get out of the house so badly, he staged his own kidnapping.

Man fakes kidnapping to party with friends | FOX2now.com
I bet he wishes he hadn't done this now, even without the criminal charges his wife is mad. I bet she would like to slap him for putting her through this. I know it would make me mad.

What will he do if something really does happen and she thinks its another one of his stunts? I wonder if he ever thought about that? Bet not.

Here's another article on the same story.

Texas man fakes kidnapping in front of wife to go drinking with friends | Mail Online

Elanor

Registered Member
I would be furious if I was put through all that! I don't understand why he didn't just say to his wife that he wanted a night out with his friends? He probably thought it was hilarious until he got home to find the police.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I was going to make a thread about this the other day when I saw it on the local news, this happened where I live. This is crazy. Making a false report to this police is a very serious charge, it's a felony. I hope a night of partying was worth it because its no fun having a felony charge pending.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
What a douchebag, if I was his wife I would leave him for a stunt like that. Having armed men break into the house would have been horrific for her to witness, and it was all just a joke to him.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she did leave him. If he is willing to do that scaring her half to death I would wonder what else he has done if I was his wife. He obviously doesn't think about her or minds being deceitful.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
Man, I have never seen, heard, or read anything like this before! It's just as bad as making a prank phone call, or even worse! If I did something to try to get my way, I would never do anything this deceitful.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
What a tool. I hope she leaves him. He probably staged it because he goes out all the time and knew she wouldn't be agreeable to it. People like that shouldn't get married if thu would do something like this to their spouse.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Just wow. What an idiot. Not only does he lie to his wife, but he wastes police resources that could have maybe saved a life elsewhere if they were not held up with this idiot. I can't believe someone would think putting your wife through that trauma is even remotely acceptable.

I hope he serves some jail time for wasting the polices time.