• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man dies after drinking crystal meth

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A man has died after drinking from a bottle of liquid methamphetamine - otherwise known as crystal meth - after he mistook it for a health drink.

Cambridgeshire man dies after accidentally drinking crystal meth worth £34,000 - Home News - UK - The Independent
I really don't understand why this man would drink this stuff since he didn't order it. Even if it had of been what the label said it was after three years it had to be out of date. Really sad situation, poor guy.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Wow, that's a tragic accident. But his daughter should have thrown it away after no one came to collect it, which they obviously wouldn't have, because it's illegal. I think even a small sip would have caused him to die, but he took a big gulp. Incredible hiw he immediately knew he was going to die. The poor daughter. Horrifying.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It had to be horrible to know what you just did is going to kill you. If that happened to me I think all kinds of things would be racing through my mind besides my life coming to an end. I would of been thinking about things I want to say to people, things I wished I hadn't of or unfinished business.

Taliesin

Registered Member
That is really quite upsetting. I really feel for the guy, and for his daughter.

To think that your life can be snuffed out so easily because of one stupid little mistake. :(

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
It sounds like he took a large gulp right off the bat. So even though he did taste it was a bit funky, it was too late. I wonder how something like this would taste. It probably tastes like cleaning chemicals. Another thing though, were these bottles sealed?