Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Lexington Herald Leger said:
When Charlie Kratzer started on the basement art project in his south Lexington home, he was surrounded by walls painted a classic cream. Ten dollars of Magic Marker and Sharpie later, the place was black and cream and drawn all over.
See 360 view and full story

Now this is a great idea! This is one cheap way to decorate a room.Looks cool..You have to see this.

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
thats pretty sweet... he just upped the value of his home like 10 grand

How do you figure? Drawing on walls doesn't add shit. And chances are, if he sells his house, he's going to have to paint over that, anyway.

But it's a nice basement.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
He will have to use several coats of Kills on the wall first or the marker will bleed through the paint.

I did this to a apartment wall and kitchen (outlined all the bricks and Drew Pink Floyd's the wall on the kitchen cabinets, we had to repaint the kitchen and walls 3 times with kills before the marker would stop bleeding through.

I wish I still had the pics of "Party central" but they have gotten misplaced over the years.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Wow that's neat. I recently went over some drawings on my wall with a sharpie but i could never do anything like that.