Man claims he ate, drank nothing for 70 years

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Wow, that is insane. I can't even go a day without food. Maybe he ate some kryptonite when he was young to give him this ability to go without food for 70 years.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I dont even know how that is possible. The longest I've been without eating is probably two days, but that's also because I felt bloated by the amount of beer I was drinking. I dont know why anyone would ever attempt this because I honestly cant see anything positive coming out of it...especially a healthy lifestyle.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Yeah I don't believe this to begin with, it doesn't seem anywhere remotely possible.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't believe this either, 70 years is a real long time. I would believe maybe one month(even that's hard to believe) but 70 years? Come on...I'm with Tucker on this one.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess if he went 70 years then what's another week or two. He's at the hospital now and they are doing tests on him. If his claims are true then he should theoretically last a few more years easily.

I wouldn't bet on it though. Seems like a publicity stunt of some sort to be honest.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm fairly confident that Medical Research has shown the human body cant go without Drinking at minimum just Water for no more than 8 days.... 16-40 days without food before starvation kills you.

70 years is a lie. Its impossible unless this man has some sort of Supernatural Power.
------
this kinda pissed me off and I got to thinking.... Even if he were cheating and still eating very minimal. Men and Women in Nazi Concentration camps lived with only 300 to 600 calories per day, many thousands did not have enough food to survive more than a few months at best. 70 years... he's full of shit.

Last edited: