• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man arrested for returning stolen bras

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I wonder how he got caught? I used to work for a major retailer in the corporate office. This happens more than you would think...but I wonder how they knew for sure that they were stolen. I didn't see any details in the article about that. It's not like these bras have unique bar codes or anything like that. Surely he wouldn't have her return them to the same store he stole them from.

Dragon

V.I.P.
All he got was store credit. what he do with it, get more bras? at least sell them on ebay or something. some people just dont think. we get alot of shoplifters at the store i work at. we have undercovers at the store and they bust shoplifters and the reason why they steal is to sell our products to mom and pop shops to support their drug habits. very sad.