• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man arrested for jacking off in Walmart... in the toy aisle.

JaneSmith

Registered Member
Sex addiction is a sad thing. I had a guy arrested for jacking off in a college campus computer lab... which was full of people. But the courts just let people like that go because they have a medical problem. And then they end up raping and child molesting.

Sad. Too bad sex education is usually about girls starting their periods and fertility, should be about disorders and what is sexually normal and where to get help if they need it.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Anyone that jerks off in a toy aisle has a lot more problems in the head other than sex addiction.....

Anyway, I had to lol

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I really can't blame him, I mean he was looking at Brooklyn Decker!

One of the hottest women on earth ATM, IMO.

But thats still pretty sick. I mean the toy aisle? WTFT?

JaneSmith

Registered Member
Yes, it would be important to know what toys arroused him. Was it Barbie? Ken? GIJoe? Cookie Monster? Or was he scouting little kids that would be in that area?

Ummmm... who said he should have gone in the restroom? Is that common for guys to jerk off in public restrooms????

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Yes, it would be important to know what toys arroused him. Was it Barbie? Ken? GIJoe? Cookie Monster? Or was he scouting little kids that would be in that area?

Ummmm... who said he should have gone in the restroom? Is that common for guys to jerk off in public restrooms????
Oh geez...I said it and no it is not normal for guys to jack off in the public restrooms. It was a joke.:lol: Although it would be interesting to see who all has masturbated in a public restroom.:lol: