• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Male or Female Singer?

A

Angel03

I would have to say combination. Sometimes I am in the mood to listen to Train, Sister Hazel, Weezer and then other times Mandy Moore, Rihanna, and Aaliyah.

L

LogicalRouge

It depends on the song itself. If itinvolves love, then more times over it is the women who have better voices. its the way the pitch i, it really cennects with love songs

S

sweet melody

I think most definatly a girl because [i'm not saying this cuz i'm a girl] but because I think their voices are unique and someitmes it's different when their in a punk/alternative blah blah blah thing cuz it's cool... and ther'es already to many lead vocals that are guys so I'd say most def girls.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I prefer a male singer. Its not that i hate female singers. But the music i listen to (punk/rock/altern) female vocalists seem to...kinda dont mess well with the music.

Ill give my props to evanescence damn good vocalist. And also to R&B i think females are superb for genre even though i dont listen to it.

R

R.Lewis_52

I liike all singer wether male or female or sing rap or rock i just love music. Music helps me when i'm mad or have a problem. it could be rap, rock, pop, or even county sometimes what ever i'm in the mood for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crouton Movies & TV 1
Babe_Ruth Video Games 7
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 10
sunrise Music 3
Vidic15 Music 4