Male & Female Board

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't know what the high and lows of this board will be that is IF it's taken into account.

Anyways.

I was thinking if there could be two boards, one male and the other female. In the Male board, the males can talk about ANYTHING, football, their rants, their beer and other stuff whatever amuses us.

Same goes with the Female board, shopping and whatever the hell do they like these days.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
We talked about this idea a while back but it never took hold. The main concern was that people would try to get into the other board. Curiosity would get the best of them. Of course one way to prevent this would be to make other requirements for getting in so new members can't sign up and get in instantly.

I was in support of this idea years ago when it first came up and I wouldn't be against trying it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think these forums should be created, first off I don't believe it would be active, and like blueyes mentioned, some of the girls here like to talk about sports and not so much about girl stuff.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
If they like to do such thing, they can always join the discussion in the male section.

It's not like the forum is going to be MALE ONLY!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If they like to do such thing, they can always join the discussion in the male section.

It's not like the forum is going to be MALE ONLY!
In that case what's the point? We already have forums for all the topics you mentioned.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I don't like this idea. I'm one of the guys. I do all the things the guys do and I like to join in on the conversation constantly.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I remember the suggestion came up again when raye² posted a thread about the diva cup. :lol: The thread said it was for girls only and men came and posted...it was hilarious. Maybe male/female boards aren't really required as long as there are already forums that cater to the topics. But yeah, diva cups, make up and Aunt Flo...where do they fit?