Mal

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Clear_Note, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

How many freakin' avatars do you have?!

Damn, I'm bored...:\

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I think he said that he got some sort of massive collection of avatars, I believe he has 400 but he'll correct me if I'm wrong.

Mal, how annoying is it to upload a new avatar every day?

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

umm...

/me checks

437 Pokepeople. Though in practice it's altogether virtually limitless, as I can just make avatars out of other images. And I'm not exactly going to be running out of those. |:
    ------
    It's not. What's there to be annoying about it?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I just think that it'd be a little annoying to have to change your avatar every day, first choose which new avatar to use, then go in to upload it, plus for some reason it takes forever for me to upload new avatars.:-/ That's the only time when I ever notice that the server is going especially slow. Luckily I like my avatar and don't plan on changing it for a long time.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Whic involves me scrolling the the first decent unsused pokeperson I find, I try to mix it up mainly by changing how much i scroll to the starting point, then I resize it so it doesn't gain a ton of artifacts.

I've never noticed that.

If you haven't noticed though, I also update my blog, and change my video daily, as well as regularly switching my Signature

EDIT: Fix'd

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  6. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior