• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Making Car Payments

Dabs

Registered Member
Are you one of the souls on the planet who has to continuously pay car payments every month??
Or are you one of the lucky ones that has no car payments??
Me....I have zero payments, and I have 2 cars...but both are totally paid for.
I would like a brand new car, but I really like the idea of right now, not having any car payments...and my cars are doing good still....one is older and one is fairly new as it is.
But....does anyone struggle with car/truck payments??

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
No I don't struggle with my car payments. I only pay 220 a month for my car so it is fairly inexpensive. Unfortuanetly my car insurance is right up there with the car note and I do at times struggle to pay that off until I decided to have it automatically drafted out of my credit card.

Dabs

Registered Member
No I don't struggle with my car payments. I only pay 220 a month for my car so it is fairly inexpensive. Unfortuanetly my car insurance is right up there with the car note and I do at times struggle to pay that off until I decided to have it automatically drafted out of my credit card.
Yeah, the car insurance is what zaps our money up *ha*
But, I know in my state, it's a law you must have car insurance, prolly is in every state now I would think (??)
I have a friend who got pulled over and didn't have car insurance.
Her fine for not having that was higher than the ticket he gave her for whatever reason it was he stopped her~

coloradocowgirl

Registered Member
I paid cash for my new truck so no car payments.. insurance isn't to awfully bad... I'm sure it could be a lot better though lol

Dabs

Registered Member
Car insurance here in my area, goes by how well of a driver you are...or how many tickets you have gotten *ha*
I have a 2005 Dodge Neon with full coverage and a 1997 Chevy Malibu which I only carry liability on that.
But I think my car insurance is too high.....but I don't have any car payments, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining :)

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Car insurance here in my area, goes by how well of a driver you are...or how many tickets you have gotten *ha*
I have a 2005 Dodge Neon with full coverage and a 1997 Chevy Malibu which I only carry liability on that.
But I think my car insurance is too high.....but I don't have any car payments, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining :)
Do you you only have liability or full coverage? Liablilty is typically very cheap.

Dabs

Registered Member
Do you you only have liability or full coverage? Liablilty is typically very cheap.

I have liability only on the Malibu, but I carry full coverage on the Neon~