Making a Webpage

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Shwa, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Could anyone instruct me on how to make a web page or show/give me some links as to how one can be created?

~Shwa

2. GoEasy

GoEasy Registered Member

Yeah, I was just thinking about starting a thread similar to this. I have a lot of free time now at college and I need something to kill some time. :)

3. sherwood

sherwood Registered Member

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

True, that site has been around since the 90's too. It's a good resource.

5. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

Your local library might have a book called 'HTML 4 dummies,' it's a good start.
    The whole '4 dummies' book collection are a great start to almost everything you can think of.

6. Xilmwa

Xilmwa Registered Member

That depends. Are you trying to write a webpage, or have an application have it do it for you.

In all reality, webpages are simply text documents.

Like this:

<HTML>
    <body bgcolor=#003399>
    <p>
    <font color=#000000>This is a simpler webpage</font>
    <p>
    </body>
    </HTML>

Paste that code into notepad, and save as simple.htm and you will see what I am talking about.

However, if you want a program to do it for you, try either Microsoft Frontpage or Adobe Dreamweaver.

Or, if you're looking for free hosting as well as an easy to use web editor, try Freewebs.com

7. cheungshe

cheungshe Registered Member

Certifications are globally accepted means of establishing as well as assessing the essential set of credentials required for a job. They are hard evidence that you are competent enough to perform the tasks assigned (or could be assigned in future) to you. At the same time, they provide the management with an internationally accepted benchmark against which both current and prospective employees can be assessed.
    maybe somebody need the IT Certification

8. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87