Makeup

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Girls:
are you a frequent/rare makeup user? if yes, what do you use?
how much is it important for your looks?

Guys:
what do you think of the girls who frequently wear makeup? those who wear no makeup at all? those who wear too much makeup? is the makeup always a sign of insecurity?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I hardly ever wear make-up. I don't wear it at work and I don't wear it at home. If I'm going out I'll put a bit of eye shadow and lipstick on but that's about it. Luckily for me I don't often get spots and my skin never causes me any bother so I don't have to cover anything up. I doubt I'll always be so lucky though!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
personally, i'm a frequent makeup user. i apply it wherever i go...work/univesity/and of course when going out with friends.
i use only a black eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.
for me it is important because with the blonde face features i have, sometimes i look like i'm sick when there's not a contrast to make my face look alive. lol.
but i try to wear a light make up otherwise i'll look wild which is something i don't like.

Dali

Registered Member
Well thankfully I have pretty good skin so I can get away with wearing no make up at all. I use moisturizer everyday and then just put petroleum jelly on my lips. Petroleum jelly is amazing stuff I have never used anything as good! When I do wear make up I just use a very light liquid foundation over my moisturizer, no lipstick as my lips are so pink anyway and so are my cheeks and occasionally I will use a concealer to even the redness out slightly and cover dark circles if I have been too stressed lol! The I use Covergirl mascara for Hazel eyes, it's called black gold and it the best I have, ever, ever used, smells good and is waterproof but really easy to remove unlike some other water proof make up. If I feel in the mood I would use light eyeliner which is Almay and it's again for Hazel eyes, it's Charcoal and it is really nice make up, not harsh at all.

I like to look very natural and if I wear too much make up my skin feels horrible. I do like to do full make up if I go somewhere special but I can't wait to get the stuff off my face.

Oh and the foundation I use is Dream Matt Mouse by Maybelline, it really is a dream to use, covers really well and is so light on my face It doesn't even feel like I am wearing anything although I am considering switching to Almay Smart Shade but it's a tad expensive but I'm considering it?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't think wearing make-up means you're insecure in most cases but I do think some people don't know when to stop plastering it on their faces. A lot of people look more beautiful with a bit of make-up on or none at all than people that go over the top with it.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I don't wear make-up all that often anymore. I used to wear it daily.. and wouldn't go out without it. However, I always use a very minimal amount of make-up. I use it to enhance my looks rather than create an entire new look. I tend to do my eyes up more than my lips, but I still try and keep everything as natural as possible. I think it is just better that way, I don't need to over do it to be pretty.

Dali

Registered Member
i've always been afraid of liquid foundation. it feels like my face pores won't get air thus i never use it lol.
Yeah some liquid foundations really feel like that but the one I use is so light. You usually have to try a bunch of different brands until you find the one right for you. I don't like powder because I always think it will come of my face really easily and it always seems to clump on my face when I use it lol!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm not a huge fan of makeup. Sure, a little can help, but I hate it when girls make themselves look like they're made of plastic.