Makeup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Jan 15, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Girls:
    are you a frequent/rare makeup user? if yes, what do you use?
    how much is it important for your looks?

Guys:
    what do you think of the girls who frequently wear makeup? those who wear no makeup at all? those who wear too much makeup? is the makeup always a sign of insecurity?

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I hardly ever wear make-up. I don't wear it at work and I don't wear it at home. If I'm going out I'll put a bit of eye shadow and lipstick on but that's about it. Luckily for me I don't often get spots and my skin never causes me any bother so I don't have to cover anything up. I doubt I'll always be so lucky though!

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I rarely leave the house without makeup on. I use a mineral foundation, eyeliner, and eye shadow.

4. EllyDicious

personally, i'm a frequent makeup user. i apply it wherever i go...work/univesity/and of course when going out with friends.
    i use only a black eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.
    for me it is important because with the blonde face features i have, sometimes i look like i'm sick when there's not a contrast to make my face look alive. lol.
    but i try to wear a light make up otherwise i'll look wild which is something i don't like.

5. Dali

Dali Registered Member

Well thankfully I have pretty good skin so I can get away with wearing no make up at all. I use moisturizer everyday and then just put petroleum jelly on my lips. Petroleum jelly is amazing stuff I have never used anything as good! When I do wear make up I just use a very light liquid foundation over my moisturizer, no lipstick as my lips are so pink anyway and so are my cheeks and occasionally I will use a concealer to even the redness out slightly and cover dark circles if I have been too stressed lol! The I use Covergirl mascara for Hazel eyes, it's called black gold and it the best I have, ever, ever used, smells good and is waterproof but really easy to remove unlike some other water proof make up. If I feel in the mood I would use light eyeliner which is Almay and it's again for Hazel eyes, it's Charcoal and it is really nice make up, not harsh at all.

I like to look very natural and if I wear too much make up my skin feels horrible. I do like to do full make up if I go somewhere special but I can't wait to get the stuff off my face.

Oh and the foundation I use is Dream Matt Mouse by Maybelline, it really is a dream to use, covers really well and is so light on my face It doesn't even feel like I am wearing anything although I am considering switching to Almay Smart Shade but it's a tad expensive but I'm considering it?

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't think wearing make-up means you're insecure in most cases but I do think some people don't know when to stop plastering it on their faces. A lot of people look more beautiful with a bit of make-up on or none at all than people that go over the top with it.

7. EllyDicious

i've always been afraid of liquid foundation. it feels like my face pores won't get air thus i never use it lol.

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't wear make-up all that often anymore. I used to wear it daily.. and wouldn't go out without it. However, I always use a very minimal amount of make-up. I use it to enhance my looks rather than create an entire new look. I tend to do my eyes up more than my lips, but I still try and keep everything as natural as possible. I think it is just better that way, I don't need to over do it to be pretty.

9. Dali

Dali Registered Member

Yeah some liquid foundations really feel like that but the one I use is so light. You usually have to try a bunch of different brands until you find the one right for you. I don't like powder because I always think it will come of my face really easily and it always seems to clump on my face when I use it lol!

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm not a huge fan of makeup. Sure, a little can help, but I hate it when girls make themselves look like they're made of plastic.