• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Makes Me Ashamed To Be Canadian

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
lol but at least it's comical :)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, there are idiots everywhere. Just because Canada has at least one idiot doesn't mean Canada has 100% idiots. ;) I'm sure there are a few bright bulbs in the bunch! :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I think the true idiot would be the one who bids.

leopard22

Registered Member
Hey, guess what? Someone (hopefully eBay itself) removed the item from eBay listings! There is justice after all :)

Yeah, we have our share of idiots too up here, but usually we keep them under control ... I guess this one slipped out of the restraints :lol:

At least it's good to know someone is on the lookout for these kind of things. It was kind of funny at first, but then I thought, what if some other (dare I say "not too bright person") actually bids on this? Stranger things have happened. Wouldn't want my country's reputation to suffer :D