• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Make Yourself Sick

Dabs

Registered Member
Have you ever pigged out on a certain food (or drink) that you literally made yourself sick??
Just keep eatin and eatin....even tho you know you're gonna get sick..but you kept on piggin out ~LoL~

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've eaten to the point where I thought I might puke but never gotten to the point where I actually did haha.

I am able to stop myself no matter how awesome something tastes.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I had the endless shrimp special at Red Lobster before and ate 127 shrimp. When I left I felt like that I was going to throw up, but never did. It did take a couple of days for my body to recover from that though.

Dabs

Registered Member
Not sure I should share this...*haha*..but here's my story:
When my children were all in grade school, I was a stay-at-home Mom.
One day I made Rice Krispie's marshmallow treats...we all know what those are, right?? ~LoL~
So, as I was making them, I was nibbling them..and I put the finished product in a 13x9 inch pan and placed them in the fridge.
A little by little, I kept getting another small piece, and before I knew it, all the pieces were gone~
I had eaten the entire pan of those things!
So I hurried up and cleaned up all the pans and dishes, put away the items that I had been using....so my family was totally unaware I had even made the treats.
Yep....I felt guilty, and I felt like a big fat pig.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Chinese food. I hit the buffet, 6-7 plates later I was puking in the parking lot. Never again. Now I stick to a normal 3-4. Haha.

Dabs

Registered Member
Chinese food. I hit the buffet, 6-7 plates later I was puking in the parking lot. Never again. Now I stick to a normal 3-4. Haha.

Chinese food is kind of odd....for some people, it really never fills you up.
You may feel full, but about an hour after eating it, you get to feeling hungry all over again, like you never ate at all :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Trust me, 6-7 HUGE plates of it will definitely fill you up. I won't lie, 30 minutes after puking... I was hungry again. Haha.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
When I eat too much I never feel sick as if I want to throw up or anything, just really full and lethargic. I can't remember a time I actually felt sick... probably back when me and my grandma used to bake cakes and she'd let me eat the leftover sickly sweet cake mix. It tasted way too good to just let her wash the bowl straight away!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Like Millz, I've eaten too much of something I was enjoying to the point of feeling sick but I've always stopped before I was sick. Sometimes it's alright to pig out in my opinion!