Make your tag team?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In the new Raw vs Smackdown 2009 game your allowed to make your own tag team, if you were able to make your own tag team who would it be?

Personally I dont want to take two main event guys, because I prefer watching them in Main Even matches. So if I had to choose I would go with Kofi Kingston and Shelton Benjamin. Both of them are arguably the most gifted atheletes in the WWE, and they could sure wrestler. They would be extremely exciting to watch.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy, make them the Hardy Boyz again, because they are great wrestlers and one of the best entertainers around.

Seeing Kozlov and Snitsky together, wouldn't be bad, they are both monsters

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry I don't like your tag teams, don't get me wrong the Hardy's are an amazing tag team and are very exciting, but we've seen them before, they were given their oppurtunities, they've won their respective tag team belts. There on to better things now.

Sorry but Kozlov and Snitzky would be one of the worst tag teams out there, I hate them both with a passion. There both powerful, I'll give them that, but other then that, they won't offer much.

Carlito and MVP as a heel team. Both of them are great on the mic, and I could see some funny moments between the two. Also, Carlito's Cabana or MVP's Lounge? Hmm!

Maryse and Gail Kim. These two women I could like to see team up and take on the Bella twins. Sleek!

Shelton B. and CM Punk. Both good athletics and I can see a agile team formed between the two.