Make your all star team?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright if you had to choose five players and one goalie to make your all star team who would it be?

Center: Vincent Lecavalier
Right Wing: Evgeni Malkin
Left Wing: Alexander Ovechkin
Defenseman: Niklaus Lindstrom
Defeseman: Andrei Markov

Goalie: Evgeni Nabakov

How about you guys?

Is there also a thread about a "dream team"? Make a team out of current and retired players.

But for this thread, here is my all-star team...

C - Joe Thornton
RW - Jarome Iginla
LW - Alexander Ovechkin
D - Nicklas Lidstrom
D - Dion Phaneuf
G - Evgeni Nabokov

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, I am surprised you don't have Malkin or Crosby on that list, Ignila is a good pick, but I much rather have Malkin over him. I am also surprised that you selected Phaneuf on your team, when there's better defenceman in the league right now, not denying anything from D-Train, hes a good, but still needs a lot of developing to do.

Good overall team though.

Wow, I am surprised you don't have Malkin or Crosby on that list, Ignila is a good pick, but I much rather have Malkin over him. I am also surprised that you selected Phaneuf on your team, when there's better defenceman in the league right now, not denying anything from D-Train, hes a good, but still needs a lot of developing to do.

Good overall team though.
I have no room for whiners on my team, so there goes Crosby. I thought about Malkin, but I went with experience in Iginla. Thornton to Ovechkin would be deadly as hell. Phaneuf would lay out some people and eventually mature into a pretty good defenseman and Lidstrom is great year in and year out. My goalie pick is a no-brainer. Ha.