• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Make-up and everything else.

giggleandsmiles

Registered Member
What looks do you like to create with makeup?
Anybody a fellow fake tan lover out there? If so loving you right now!

Post whatever...let's chit chat <3

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I hardly ever use foundation. I just don't like the idea of a fake tan on my face.
The only things I use are mascara, eyeliner and a lipstick.

If it ever happens that I use foundation, I just like it a bit dark. It look better on me.

giggleandsmiles

Registered Member
I love makeup...but not the look where someone has loaded a gun...and shot it in the direction of their face. Giggles.

Some people have great skin and a great complexion...so if you have that then yay :)

What mascara do you like?

I currently love the Lady gaga 'lustre' lipstick... YUMMMAY.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I do and have used foundation, but even non-allergenic sometimes will cause me to break out, so I avoid it mostly.

Just eyeliner , lip gloss and maybe a little blush is mostly what I use every day.

giggleandsmiles

Registered Member
I have really dry skin...and I am really sensitive to soaps and perfumed things.

And until i went to Clinique, my makeup looked dry and patchy. But i managed to get some foundation (liquid and powder) and I WILLL NEVER EVER EVER go back to using drug store cosmetics.

Mac is alright, but still leaves my skin thirsty for moisture.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What mascara do you like?
I'm currently using L'oreal's Double Extend

It's not the best though. Though it's not waterproof, it acts like it's one. As soon as I'm done with it, I'm curious to try Collagen.

------
I have really dry skin...and I am really sensitive to soaps and perfumed things.
My skin is oily. So I try to use bio-soaps.

But i managed to get some foundation (liquid and powder)
As for the foundation, I have Vichy, the liquid one.

Last edited:

giggleandsmiles

Registered Member
My favourite mascara has to be the telescopic waterproof one from L'oreal. It is amazing...makes my lashes look thicker, fuller and longer. Means I don't have to wear false eyelashes.

Also it's great because it has a tooth comb like wand which gets to the lashes right in the corners...and it's waterproof!

I've never heard of 'VICH'. Is that brand any good, and how much are their items usually?