• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Make Mine Medium Please

Dabs

Registered Member
For those of us who are steak lovers, how do you like your steak cooked??

Bliss

Sally Twit
Burnt to a crisp. If I see any pink it's not getting eaten.
I find it disturbing that some people can eat meat when it's practically bleeding.

Impact

V.I.P.
Medium rare, although i've been partial to just rare lately. It's weird because as a kid I hated the idea of steak being bloody, but once I actually tried it and got over the mental issue of it, I realised how amazingly yummy it really is.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Burnt to a crisp. If I see any pink it's not getting eaten.
I find it disturbing that some people can eat meat when it's practically bleeding.
That's how my brother likes his, as well.

Medium-well for me...a little pink color adds to the flavor (that's what she said), but I don't like it anywhere near rare usually.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I used to eat it medium well but I cannot eat burnt portions of meat or anything for that matter.

So I go in the middle (that's what she said...again) and go with medium. There's a little pink which I like but it's also cooked enough to where I know I won't get sick.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I'm along the same lines as Bliss. I like my steak well done. Not burnt to a crisp though.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Medium.

I'm very picky about how my food is cooked admittedly. I hate anything cooked longer or rarer than that.

Dabs

Registered Member
Yep medium is a good choice....besides, I like pink :)

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'm a big medium/rare fan. Ever since I started really eating steaks and enjoying them I found that having the juice still running really keeps all the taste. It's so delicious.