• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Make a wish!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Quick! Make a wish!

Done! Except I can't tell you guys what it is, otherwise it won't come true.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
It does! I wished that he’d show up on my door step covered in Nutella. Oh my goodness, that is a wet dream!

Wait, I think I just told you my wish. Awww, now it’s not gonna come true. Now, I have to find another way of making it happen and believe me, I will. I never give up.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Just reword it. You wish that Nutella would be at your door, with a Wade Barrett underneath?

He had a great promo before his match tonight, I'm definitely glad that he's on his own instead of being in a stable.
------
Also, Slam, Chris Jericho just tweeted this:

"Watching the PPV and @WadeBarrett promo. He has such amazing presence. A future world champion for sure..."

Thought you'd like that, my friend.

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Yay!

But just don't say anything else about his promo, I'll be watching the PPV in a half an hour on satellite. Don't ruin it for me, Dan or I will cut you.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yay!

But just don't say anything else about his promo, I'll be watching the PPV in a half an hour on satellite. Don't ruin it for me, Dan or I will cut you.
Trust me, I hate spoilers. Enjoy the show.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CubsMascot Travel 1
Unity Sports 5
thealigator Travel 7
dDave Shopping 5
ReasontoBelieve Technology 3