Make a Wish

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
You know this one. Make a wish and the next person makes something go wrong and then they make a wish and it repeats.

for eg

Person 1) I wish I was a admin of FC
Person 2) u were and u accidentaly deleted ur self

Get it

Ok,

Here is mine

I wish I play for socceroos

G

Godfather

Then the every next season, the team lost all their games. Then the team kick you ass out of it, and passionate fans burn your house, spit on you, and even the straight ones rape your ass.........

I wish I'm blonde.....

BigBlue

----------------------
Godfather said:
Then the every next season, the team lost all their games. Then the team kick you ass out of it, and passionate fans burn your house, spit on you, and even the straight ones rape your ass.........

I wish I'm blonde.....
LMAO i remember you said that in m2, haha

and drxx, everyone will leave the site then :D

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Your wishes are all instantaneously granted, throwing you into a time paradox that traps you in the ether of existence for a very long time. Too bad.

I wish DRXX would leave.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Ok.Thats it.,.I am leaving...Scru u..

DRXX Left and Returned

I wish that Fusion Central would be the most famous sports site in the world

It is, but only because every other sports fan except for you stopped caring about sports.

I wish I didn't have to buy furniture for my apartment.

G

Godfather

granted, but with all the money you saved, you got rob by a bunch of 14 year olds with bb guns.......then you have to go home and settle for that broken chair that you found in the dumpster. And the rest of your furniture. And your girlfriend left you because you're cheap. And every girl you bring home for dinner but never get any dessert. Your love life, if you even want to call it that, is broken down that you commite suicide......but fail, but you did manage to broke every single bone in your hold body and become paralyze for life.................you live to be 450 years old.........

I wish my penis is 18 inches long.....