• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Majora's Mask Questions

NeedHelpQuick

I know you get a big wallet by giving a guy in the clock town 200 ruppes, but where can you find another one

NeedHelpQuick

Majora's Mask: Fish boss

What is an easy way to defeat the large fish boss at the Great Bay Temple Strategies would also help.

NeedHelpQuick

Majora's Mask: Reaper Mini-boss

How do you defeat the reaper-like miniboss in the stone tower temple? I know it has something to do with the light arrows, but I cant land a hit :confused:

LINK

Re: Majora's Mask: Reaper Mini-boss

How do you defeat the reaper-like miniboss in the stone tower temple? I know it has something to do with the light arrows, but I cant land a hit :confused:
I have no idea but can u help me defeat the snow temple?:)

LINK

thanks if u would help me

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.

Or, stop being lazy and look up a walkthrough so you can do it yourself.

dDave

V.I.P.

I never made it that far in Majoras Mask. I kept running out of time in the snow place with the lens of truth and the giant Goron. I eventually game up. Zelda is a lot more fun when you figure the stuff out on your own so then at the end of the game you know that you didn't cheat and look up how to do something.

LINK

does anybody know how to beat the game? post a message if you know how to beat the game.

MegaMike

Registered Member
Yes, I know how to beat the game, getting all masks, hearts, bomb bags, quivers, wallets, swords, etc. It really isn't all that difficult. Well, yes it is, but there are harder games out there. To the OP, just figure it all out yourself. It is a lot more rewarding to do so.