Major TNA Signing, Hogan is back

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Anthony1975, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

From f4wonline

That is fucking huge news indeed. I wonder if that will boost TNA's ratings. Also will it mean the end for Vince Russo?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

This is awesome!!! I was happy enough to learn about Hogan, but Bischoff as well?! I wish WWE didn't own the rights to the nWo, lol.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

You have got to be kidding me

If this doesn't garner ratings then nothing will

Holy crap

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is totally surprising, I thought he was starting his own promotion in Australia called the Hogan tour. I still don't believe they'll be able to compete with WWE, but it will help the ratings.

Here comes NWO probably once again.

5. Millz

Well they won't be able to use the term NWO but I wouldnt be shocked to see them join the Mafia or something.

I can't believe it...I'm more excited about Bischoff though haha...Hogan is just an old man but its always awesome to see him.

6. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I don't see Hogan wrestling all that much. He'll talk on the microphone for the most part. I don't know if he'll be heel or a face, I am thinking he'll be a face.

I'm glad Bischoff is back in the business as well, does this mean Russo will be out of TNA now?

This is extremely huge news.

7. Millz

No, Russo and his "partner" Ed Ferrera are still there. Neither Bischoff nor Hogan like Russo...at all. Weird that they'd sign there with him still the lead writer. Bischoff has been extremely critical of TNA in the past as well...not sure what changed their minds!

8. Babe_Ruth

That's what I mean by if Russo will be out of TNA, because both of these guys don't get along with Russo at all. If they want to keep these two in the business then something has to be done about their relationship.

Also Eric has competed against the WWE before, so this time around he'll be more careful with the decisions he makes. I don't believe he'll try to compete against them, because he knows it takes a lot for them to beat the main wrestling promotion and that is the WWE.

9. Millz

Well Bischoff won't have any power in the TNA so it'll be a new experience for him...although I suppose he didn't have any power in the WWE either but you get my point.

I'm sure he'll do whatever he can to get TNA "over" with the audience.

10. Babe_Ruth

Bischoff doesn't have power yet, but the same thing was said about Angle when he first joined TNA, and now look at him he's one of the high rollers in the business and he has the keys to the business. He gets what he wants when he wants, just look at the thing that happened with Jeff Jarrett and Angle. As soon as Angle started to have problems with Double J TNA sided with Kurt.