• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Major announcement on Raw next Monday?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Actually, I think it's tentatively set for September 30th in Long Island. But this might explain why they cancelled the PPV scheduled for Boston in October.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope its a really good crowd that won’t go into business for itself.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Now official: WWE Evolution, first all-women PPV on October 28 in Long Island. RAW, Smackdown & NXT Women's titles to be defended as well as the Mae Young Classic finals. We also might have NXT UK represented as well. Can't wait for that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tag straps incoming.

Given the storyline between Bayley and Sasha Banks, I think it's a slam dunk that they're the first team to win it.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
4 Hour All Women's PPV is pushing it. It would be better if it is a 3 hour PPV. Certain they will bring stars from the past. Should be kept to a few like Trish, Lita, Victoria, & Michelle McCool. If they are serious about this use stars from NXT

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
4 Hour All Women's PPV is pushing it. It would be better if it is a 3 hour PPV. Certain they will bring stars from the past. Should be kept to a few like Trish, Lita, Victoria, & Michelle McCool. If they are serious about this use stars from NXT
I imagine the Bella Twins will want to be part of this historic night.

mucker88

They can't write decent story lines for the Women's Division as it is on a week to week basis, but they're gonna be able to find the time between now and October to come up with story lines to make that PPV make sense?! Ok....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They can't write decent story lines for the Women's Division as it is on a week to week basis, but they're gonna be able to find the time between now and October to come up with story lines to make that PPV make sense?! Ok....
I'm willing to give them a chance, especially if HHH is behind this whole thing. We have seen what's he done with the women's division in NXT. Maybe the story lines will be so/so, however, I think the product in the ring has a real good chance to be great.