• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mai HiME (My HiME)

D

Destined Sayuri

So..... has anybody here seen any episodes of it? I've watched every episode of it and it was a great show. It's a little weird to describe but it's not your usual "Magic Girls" type of anime. It may seem a bit weird during the first few episodes but it gets better. It has a great ending to the series too ^_^

I've just finished every episode of Mai Otome (My Otome) too. It's a good series to watch right after Mai HiME.

M

mysticangel

i've seen all of mai-hime and my otome. I liked the first series although the ending was a disappointment. Didn't like the fact that everyone came back. My Otome had a better ending then the first. Series was ok, not best but still enjoyable.

D

Destined Sayuri

Hmmm I actually really thought the series Mai Otome was a bit rushed. (really liked it when the "old lady" beat up those two guys)

A

acidmix

I've seen like 9 episodes of the first series I thought it was alright.

S

scriver058

I've only seen the first 4 eps but it's a good mix of action and laughs with cute girls too. That 4th ep is priceless.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 4
Mirage Bathroom Wall 2
Unity Wrestling 7
Kyo_Muramasa Art & Creative 2
Iris Anime 2