Magic Re-Sign Trevor Ariza

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Fresh, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I think this is a good move for the Magic team, he's going to be something special in my mind, I believe he's only 22 years old so he still young, he does need to add a few things to is game, but they literally stole him from the Knicks.

3. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i sont think hes good at all. he is just another young kid who skipped on college early for money when he wasnt ready at all

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What the hell are you talking about he went to UCLA for one season, he didn't skip on College he at least one for one year, and that's when he could skip College and go straight to the NBA. So get your facts before posting. also have you ever seen him play, he has lots of potential.

5. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i said skiped college early. i know he went to ucla. he left to make money, he wasntready for the nba. he didnt even have a good season at ucla and was picked middle of the second round. i cant stand players, that go for the money when they arent ready, it hurts there game and they never recah there potential

6. Hangtime15

Hangtime15 Guest

If u were poor and ur family needed money and the only way yu can get it is by playing in the NBA, yu would go to play in the NBA. What better thing can u do?