Magic eye puzzles

Hiei

The Hierophant
I literally figured out how to do these about half an hour ago and now I'm all excited about it. Anyone have any good ones? And can anyone turn this one into a gif for my sig. When you see it, you'll know what I want.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Man I could do those when I was 10. I remember people getting headaches trying to do them. I could never explain how I did it.

RATTIE

Registered Member
I just always said that it works for me cos I'm gormless. :-/ :lol:
I explained it as you just have to just focus on, erm, not that bit over there and not that bit here but the bit inbetween.
Helpful, I know. :rolleyes:
They're well cool though. :cool:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've always loved them to. I've had bad eyes since birth and so I visted the Optometrist every 6 months for as long as I can remember. One thing I was always excited about was the Magic Eye books that the Eye Doc had.

Some I can snap in almost immedietely. Others take me a couple tries. I dunno how you do it but I can just look at it, cross my eyes and then uncross them and it works. I dont gotta do the whole put your nose to the screen and pull it away slowly thing.
------
here this one is easy:

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
4 leaf clover with the letter H on the leaves. :) Too easy. Anything with a repetitive pattern can be "magic eyed" Try your keyboard for example.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

here ya go then... this one is a 3d one... without an obvious repetitive pattern

this one is cool to:

------
heres a sorta hard one. I'd never seen an Animated Magic Eye before this search:

Last edited:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I love magic eyes they're the best, I always do them in the books though since they don't work hardly at all for me on the computer.

Books > Internet

I get them almost instantly every time in the books.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Ice, that bottom shark one that you posted, is actually the one that I tried posting in the OP.

But I like the other shark one more. There's more detail.

This one's pretty cool

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I also have never seen animated ones, that shark one is awesome. When they were first big, I had to put my nose up to the book and pull away, but now I can just look and like ice said, cross my eyes, then uncross them, and the pic is there.