• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Magazines

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I was just in the garage today and I noticed the stacks of magazines I have and I am not a collector but I just like to add them up so I can read them for later and read the articles I might have missed. Mine are mostly sport ones.

What do you guys do with your magazines?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to collect Slam and Sports Illustrated magazines before, but after awhile it got expensive so I just stop buying them. But I still keep them in a box, because if I ever want to look something up in Basketball or other sports chances I'll be able to find it in there. That's if it's something from the past obviously.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I collect them and eventually give them away when I can't find a place to put them. For example, I used to subscribe to Parents Magazine for several years. Then now I don't have a use for them. I gave it to my doctor for her waiting room area.

Mr_Sausage

The only magazine I get is PSM3, a playstation magazine. I still have every issue of got in a pile under my bed. I never even look at them though so there's not much point having them. I should probably recycle them or something.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I gave all my old magazines and comics to various people who might like to read them. My girly ones went to my little cousin and the comics went to friends of the family. I think some got thrown away, too. I'm no longer subscribed to any and I don't buy them anymore. I would probably keep them, the only reason I gave the others away is because they don't tie in with my interests nowadays.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vidic15 General Discussion 14
sunrise Music 0
M NFL 5
Dabs Reading 19
IVANCHUK Video Games 4